I am currently pursuing my Master's degree in Information Technology and Management specializing in Data Management at Illinois Institute of Technology. I am currently Actively seeking Full-time opportunities in the field of Data Engineering, Data Analytics and Software developer. I am an IT enthusiast with strong analytical and logical skills coupled with a keen ability to identify problems and develop solutions by my technical skills. I am a result oriented professional who is hungry to be shaped into a Software Data Engineer through skills which I have acquired by my academic knowledge.
Indian origin developer with high interest towards Data Engineering, Data Analysis and software development. Here goes my profile
Worked in Big data Technology using tools over the distributed ecosystem. proficient Python and Java developer with 1+ years of Professional Experience.
My Experience in the corporate industry is just a beginning now, but the knowledge which I have gained is more Valuable. I am yet to learn a lot of new technology in my future experience Here are my experiences in detail.
May 2017 - Auguest 2017
March 2015 - December 2015
January 2016 - Present
Master's student in Information Technology and Management with an emphasis in Data Management with 3.8 GPA. IT exposure with training to develop strong analytical and logical skills to identify problems. We learn more about the data and play with it. we learn to understand the problem and endevour ourself to process it to find an optimized solution here.
Augest 2011 - May 2015
I pursued My Bachelor's degree in Information Technology. Four year's of under Graduation education helped me to grow my skills in software development. It gave me a wide exposure by enrolling myself in diverse course work. I have been the vice president of the Information Technology department.I conducted a National wide international Symposium.I have also participated in many paper presentations and held many leadership positions.
Augest 2011 - May 2015
A strong foundation has been enforced to my education right from Primary to Higher Secondary with a major concentration in Computer Science.
Auguest – 2016
• Built a Real-Time Big Data Processing Pipeline using Kafka for data ingestion and Spark for analyzing surge behavior in price. • Price surge is calculated by analyzing with historical price data with the real-time price based on location collected by batch processing and visualized using Tableau. • Data scraping and transformation was done on important fields to extract only the fields of interest using Spark.
January - 2017
• Created an analysis on Historical web log in Hadoop using MapReduce, SQOOP, HIVE and PIG. • Imported data into MySQL and HDFS using SQOOP. Insights like most visited URL by each unique IP address, most occurred error code and its reason analysis and summarized the page content using MapReduce, HIVE and PIG. • Comparative analysis based on the performance of each tool is reported.
November - 2016
• Developed a python application which identifies the twitter user who uses the current trending hash tags and builds a graph between them. Used Girvan Newman cluster analysis algorithm, clusters among them are identified. • Tweets are classified using Machine learning models - Support Vector Machine, naïve based and logistic regression for predicting sentiment. Computed testing accuracy for each model using Cross validation.
May - 2016
• Implemented a salary prediction model which consumes department and job description to predict the salary using Logistics regression, Random Forest and Decision Tree by tuning parameters to achieve better accuracy. • Data set has been pre-processed and SMOTE algorithm is used to correct the data imbalance.
January - 2016
• Created a banking application using core Java and provided visualization using Java. • Implementation CRUD functionalities in MVC architecture for modelling user roles and its features. • Using the Historical Data, Business oriented analytics has been performed to identify ideal customer for providing credit cards.
January - 2015
• Implemented a highly-secured ATM application using Iris image of individual user to authenticate transactions securely. • Digital image processing algorithms like canny edge detection and Hough’s circle detection algorithm for parsing the iris image for authentication with the use of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), MD5 hashing for client and server-side validations. • This project was funded by IEDC - Indian Entrepreneurship cell
May - 2015
• Created a web application for customer relationship management (CRM) with scheduling algorithm and efficient prioritizing strategies for synchronization to manage customer complaints optimizing assignment to employees to resolve issues faster.
Please Enter your details here I will get back to you as soon as possible. THANK YOU
2951 S King Dr
Phone: +1 (312) 721 1940